Where do I submit my NTTR serial provided from the A10 purchase...

clearskies

Hello Team!

How do I use my "serial key" that is provided with my A10 Purchase from years ago for the NTTR map.... Thanks!

I dont know what site, or place i should plug it in and its not quite clear. I tried searching the forums but I figured it would be obvious. THanks for the help.

I have the same question. I bought DCS: A-10C back in 2010 and I'd very much like to know how I'd go about redeeming the NTTR offer. Do I need to input my A-10C key somewhere? Do I need to visit some page in particular? Is it supposed to be on my order history?

Edit: Nevermind, found it. Just head on the NTTR store page and get your serial number there, in case you pre-ordered the A-10C

Edited by Lucas

the web site tells me the serial # in bound to this account. But I use another for all my new buys since A-10C. I have A 10C bound to the other account. I cant find a way to enter the serial to bind it to my other account. I use this account for a sever I host.

(edit) Also when I log in with this account on 2.0 it tells me the serial # is no good or wrong. something along that line.

Edited by CAT_101st

Home built PC Win 10 Pro 64bit, MB ASUS Z170 WS, 6700K, EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid, 32GB DDR4 3200, Thermaltake 120x360 RAD, Custom built A-10C sim pit, TM WARTHOG HOTAS, Cougar MFD's, 3D printed UFC and Saitek rudders. HTC VIVE VR.

https://digitalcombatmercenaries.enjin.com/

I cannot seem to figure this out either. I have 1.2, 1.5 and 2.0 all installed on my machine. My modules are installed and working on 1.2 and 1.5 but for some reason I cannot find where to download and install the NTTR Map. Very confusing.

If you have serial number fo Nevada just follow this post

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2574151

I cannot seem to figure this out either. I have 1.2, 1.5 and 2.0 all installed on my machine. My modules are installed and working on 1.2 and 1.5 but for some reason I cannot find where to download and install the NTTR Map. Very confusing.