Rudder get stuck [F86]

Lenecro

Hey,

With some guys we recently discovered that the rudder in the saber get stuck while you're on the taxi.

Before and when the engine is started you have 100% control of your rudder, but when you push a little bit the rudder get immediatly stuck on the left, without any control of it, you need push more, to gain control of it but not 100% control only a few, that made the saber out of control

but if you succes to takeoff there's no problem in the air the rudder is totally functionnal i tried to check my control if the problem only came to me but it seems to be bugued

Hey,

With some guys we recently discovered that the rudder in the saber get stuck while you're on the taxi.

Before and when the engine is started you have 100% control of your rudder, but when you push a little bit the rudder get immediatly stuck on the left, without any control of it, you need push more, to gain control of it but not 100% control only a few, that made the saber out of control

but if you succes to takeoff there's no problem in the air the rudder is totally functionnal i tried to check my control if the problem only came to me but it seems to be bugued

I have problems with the rudder often with this plane and keep trying to adjust my pedals to see if they are the issue... still not sure, I put a tine deadzone into my pedals for the F-86. it seems like they jam just like you say.

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

As the OP noted, it is a problem for many with the F-86. It's one of those "bugs" that seem to appear when other bugs get squashed. I don't have a clue whether it is a Belsimtek issue or ED's with the 1.5.2 update. Hopefully it will get corrected soon. The F-86 does great in the air, but getting it there and back to the flightline is almost impossible with this rudder issue.

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT