Working fire-fighter

Flanker_27

Today my plane was injured and left engine fire. I can land nearest airport but some ninute later my plane exploded.

I think will be good if we can ask ATC emergency landing, and fire-fighter come near the runway, and it will be increasing the survival.

Such as in.

DSM.jpg

Couldn't agree more. I wonder if a script/trigger could accomplish this? I've never scripted anything in DCS but I imagine it is possible. Just set up the parameters of the trigger to check if the landing aircraft is damaged or not, if so once aircraft lands it triggers an AI truck to drive out.

Not sure how to make the truck go to the aircrafts position though.

Yes, fantastic idea! We really need more airport services that are actually modelled generally anyway (push-back tug anyone?), but having fire fighting services would be a great addition of the airbases and airports we have in DCS

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.