Labels disabled in the Red Flag campaign?

Dun_Aenghus

Just fired this up yesterday and noticed I couldn't switch on labels in the campaign - seemed to work fine in single player. It's no problem to fly without them but sometimes they can be quite helpful. Just wondering if it's planned or a bug of some kind.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just fired this up yesterday and noticed I couldn't switch on labels in the campaign - seemed to work fine in single player. It's no problem to fly without them but sometimes they can be quite helpful. Just wondering if it's planned or a bug of some kind.

I confirm the same issue. Have not been able to turn on any labels since the upgrade to 2.0.1 this week. Version 1.5.2 still works.

I know I'm lame but I kinda need them still!!

Intel Core i7-3770@3.40GHz Nvidia GTX680MX, 32GB Ram, Windows 10, Saitek X52 HOTAS

• 2 weeks later...

Same on my install of 2.01. Labels work in all other missions but the red flag campaign. I have modified my labels file to simply show an 'X' against units rather than the full bit. Trying to get used to not having them.

I5 2500k@4.4ghz, GTX980 OC, 16gb Gskill 12800 DDR3 ram, ssd. Thrustmaster warthog, CH pedals. Track ir 4p

1.5.3 and labels do not work.

Don't think I use them, eh :D

EDIT: Sorry ED, it was so long since I played DCS that I forgot that labels have to be explicitly activated in game [LShift + F10].

Edited by Martillo1
My bad

Vista, Suerte y al Toro!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 6 months later...

I am having this issue - labels fine in 2.0 except for RedFlag - any resolution? (edit: sorry for cross post I am in A10C RF.)

SPECS: Phenom II X4 965BE OC 3.9GHz on M4A79XTD EVO | XFX GeForce 970 GTX 4GB FTW+ (single monitor) | HOTAS Warthog | TrackIR 5 | CH Pro Pedals | G.SKILL Ripjaw 16GB DDR3 | Win 7 64-bit Home Premium | Corsair TX750W | WD Caviar Black 500GB @ 7200 |