Historically Accurate Skins

ekg

I understand that the developers do not want to have historically accurate skins for the German WII planes. Are there mods available for this? Ideally the default DCS skins should be modified since it's only a minor change. I'm a bit OCD when it comes to details.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
It would be great if we had a community pack with all available skins.

Sounds like a great idea :) but what is it exactly? Does someone do a search for all user content related to this and make an aggregate set in a zip file?

Sounds like a great idea :) but what is it exactly? Does someone do a search for all user content related to this and make an aggregate set in a zip file?

Pretty much :) It might be like "a pack for the lazy" but skins are not limited to the DCS site as far as source goes and they certainly don't always come in JSGME-compatible packages.

Another level to that would be a multiplayer user skins synchronization feature but it's OT. It has been brought up as a wish list item, I think.

Another level to that would be a multiplayer user skins synchronization feature but it's OT. It has been brought up as a wish list item, I think.

Like Quake III :D That would be nice!

• Like 1