HyperLobby Server Change.

Just to make it public knowledge.

The VVS504th Dedicated Air 2 Ground server has now become the [DC] digitalCOMBAT Dedicated Air 2 Ground server.

Non-active members of the 504th A2G wing have left the 504 to form a relaxed Lockon (and other sims and fps's) group, this is due to real life stuff affecting their dedication to running a serious and professional A2G wing.

There is no bad blood between [DC] and 504 its just time to relax and move on leaving the 504th to stay focused and serious to Lockon.

We have retained the Air 2 Ground server as that is where we do all our flying, leaving the "World Famous" :) VVS504 Dedicated Main Server proudly flying the 504 Colors !

So if your on HL and confused to where the 504 A2G server went and where the [DC] A2G server came from, now you know.

We welcome mission builders to submit missions via our forums www.digitalCOMBAT.co.uk, but we arent an open community as yet so no recruitment. Though we watch the server for friendly laid back pilots so invitations may be given.

Have fun in the virtual skies and stick to the server rules.

S! Wolfie

• Like 1

Excellent site guys, looks really nice. Do you plan on having a webpage or is it just going to be a splash and forums like it is now? The splash page looks really nice did a realy nice job on combining lock on into those other games, I am not sure of what there names are but still looks nice!

I tried teamspeak on your DC A2G server yesterday, with no luck. Now I am pretty new to teamspeak...

Are you able to connect to other teamspeak servers? If not, and you have a firewall installed, you have to open incoming UDP port: 8767. Possibly the outgoing UDP port, too. But TS works with only "incoming" open for me.

Are you using the right address and password? ADDRESS: http://www.digitalcombat.co.uk:8764 PASSWORD: spamdangler

Then all you have to do is type in a Nickname for yourself and you should be set.

Rich

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

Hmmm, a Steel Beasts tank lurking in the grass there - do you guys host SB at some times? I'm looking for some multiplayer action for that ultra-rare sim (at least down here) that isn't at 3 o'clock in the morning for me!