Ka-50 Black shark 2 collective not working

4thfg_Goose

In single player collective works in all the training missions but not in the campaign or mission. Have tried to reset keys and joystick but no go. Has anyone else had this problem? If so did you found a way to fix it.

Edited by 4thfg_Goose

No madder how bad it is, it could always be worse.

DCS module's have different settings for Game mode and Realistic mode.

Check if in realistic mode the collective is correctly assigned (exclusively) to the axis.

Maybe in the campaing the Realistic mode is forced ON, and this end to override your realism settings

Edited by flanker0ne

I just spent three hour playing around with the settings and what I found is that I can't set joystick slider on any of the air craft that I have. I go to controls then layer weather I select Ka 50 game or sim no slider option. Same with mig 29, P51D, Su25, Su27, Su33, TF51D. The funny thing is that the slider works in the Ka 50 and P51D training missions but when in training mission go to controls layer and no option for slider but slider works. I all so found out that in the campaign and missions if I select Ka 50 game mode the keyboard keys will work the collective but not in sim mode. So I guess its easy flight mode for now.

Ty for your posts flankerOne. You first post got me thinking about what was different between training mission, missions and campaign missions on the controls. In the training mission BigfootMSR tells you that he disables your Hotas controls. So in the DCS word under option in the misc tab I found this, synchronize cockpit controls with Hotas controls at mission start. Checked the box and bingo slider now works in missions and campaign.

I don't think I would have thought of looking for this if it had not been for your first post. Even though you thought you didn't help you really did. Once again thanks you very much flankerOne.

Maybe you could try to backup your controller settings and than delete it. Controller settings are in your Saved Games folder \DCS\Config\Input, \DCS Open Beta\Config\Input or \DCS Open Alpha\Config\Input depending which version you are using.

Start DCS and try to setup controls from the scratch.

Edit: Also be aware if you have some other devices that you do not use for flying ie XBox controls. They could interfere with your Hotas and take over some controls because DCS creates default assignments for them. If so, just delete all assignments for that device (category).

Edited by marluk
[B]*NOB* Lucky[/B] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Tko vrijedi leti, tko leti vrijedi, tko ne leti ne vrijedi