Ripping my wings off ?

Fab

Clean plane, FBW on.

Dive 10 degrees, 450 kts.... stick hard back, into climb, yank it right just below passout limit, opossit rudder input, in full burner, then applay opposit inputs, and again opposit inputs....booom .... your wings are ripped off....

Arent the FBW system supposed to hinder that `?:doh:

Intel Core i7-6700K Cpu 4.00 GHz OC 4.8 GHz Water Cooled|32 GB DDR4 ram OC| Nvidia RTX 2080Ti| TrustMaster Warthog|Saitek Battle Pro Pedals | Logitec G13| Oculus Rift S :joystick:

I´m in for a ride, a VR ride:pilotfly:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBX_-Hml7_7s1dggit_vGpA?view_as=public

I see no need for making a video, try it your self....

Problem is we can't wrap our brains arounnd this

Dive 10 degrees, 450 kts.... stick hard back, into climb, yank it right just below passout limit, opossit rudder input, in full burner, then applay opposit inputs, and again opposit inputs....booom .... your wings are ripped off....

Arent the FBW system supposed to hinder that `?

Also take notice that Mirage is still in Development phase and Flight Models changes every patch.

Even with the massive amounts of flight data it's hard to test all the extreme edges of the Flight Envelope

It will take alot of time and alot of bug reports from users to perfect this aircraft stay patient

Edited by Rlaxoxo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Youtube

Reddit

Maybe the FBW doesn't counter this as, well, it is quite a strange and eratic behaviour from the pilot that you wouldn't see on the battlefield?

Well I can see it as a good combat manovure.

the climb serves as a hard breaking, then I side slip to point nose as I am trying to fool my opponent into a turn,:music_whistling:

But I discoverd it, during my arobatic setup....

Intel Core i7-6700K Cpu 4.00 GHz OC 4.8 GHz Water Cooled|32 GB DDR4 ram OC| Nvidia RTX 2080Ti| TrustMaster Warthog|Saitek Battle Pro Pedals | Logitec G13| Oculus Rift S :joystick:

I´m in for a ride, a VR ride:pilotfly:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBX_-Hml7_7s1dggit_vGpA?view_as=public