A Request for Syrian Civil War Skins

mjmorrow

The Mig-21bis is currently in use in the ongoing Syrian Civil War. I hope that one of our talented skin makers will add some Syrian Air Force Mig-21bis skins. I think we had one Syrian skin, but it is all corrupted now, due to changes in files or what not.

:thumbup: MJ

Throw up a photo of what you're looking for and I'll see if I can look into it. Can't promise with the work schedule right now, but depending on what you're looking for I might have time.

Thank You, so VERY much! That is super awesome. Here is an example of a Syrian Mig-21bis

SyAAF_MiG-21Bis.jpg

Here is a video of one

At around 56-58 seconds you get a good look at the profile of the plane.

If you find a Syrian Mig-21 you would rather make, any Syrian Mig-21 would be super awesome. Thank you again, for looking into this! :)

:thumbup: MJ

I don't own the module, but if you have the skin templates I can probably do that in a night or two.

If you have the templates, send them over to commandingofficer@carrierpilots.com

I'll send the link for the template over to where you requested, but in case you see it here first, here it is:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=142574

Thanks again! :thumbup: MJ

That template is unofficial, and has some errors with the latest 1.5.x/2.x MiG-21 model/unwrap.

Cobra stated the official template will be released this month.

(The unofficial template will still "mostly" work but will require some debug)

• 2 weeks later...