Obutto Ozone with VKB Black Mamba + Extension

rrohde

Has anyone who owns a Obutto Ozone center-mounted a VKB Black Mamba + extension?

I am getting my Ozone tomorrow, and so far I haven't found any references regarding this scenario. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: will provide some pictures of my attempts once I get around to putting everything together...

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Has anyone who owns a Obutto Ozone center-mounted a VKB Black Mamba + extension?

I am getting my Ozone tomorrow, and so far I haven't found any references regarding this scenario. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: will provide some pictures of my attempts once I get around to putting everything together...

Had mine without the extender just Velcro-ed to the Warthog mounting plate. With the extension, it would make the grip way to high.

Now that I've got the new gimbal installed and once I figure out the VKB software, I'll mount my Warthog grip with extension on the Mamba base. I'll have to figure out a way to mount it to the seat frame crossmember. I'll post some pics when I get 'er done.

<s>

Currently have the R3volution, had the oZone. If I recall, there was really no difference in the seating arrangement between the two.

Edited by bohemond
Clarification
  • Like 1

Thanks bohemond! Looking forward seeing that progress of yours!

Here's my setup for now...

attachment.php?attachmentid=138578&d=1460680235

Edited by rrohde

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com