Can somebody who speaks Russian Traslate tho English plz?

ahhhhhhhhhhhh not again

ahhhhhhhhhhhh not again

these pics i cant see anymore :cry: lol cuz i f.....up 2 of them to have the 3rd tweaked and improved :joystick: now.....(just modified few weak elements of it ;):smartass: )

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well if this helps

Well if this helps ... here a info... put the spring out and expand it with ur hands for 2cm and build it back in and WOW way way different.

The only thing u have watch out is to disconnet all single cables from the head (white) of the main-cables coming down from stick to electronics..

Ohterwise u would have to open unnessary parts.

And btw...the mechanical connection of the metall axis to the joystick itself is a metal-plastic connection...to fix this and to prevent shaking freespaces in handling or after long use ... just put super good glue between...

that´s it..

and if u have centering probs in the pitch (believe me or not) just keep one button alltime pressed ( i clipped down one of the mfd buttons )

u will see how amazing precise it will be - in the deadzone tabs of gamecontroler options u see it if u released Y very smoothly( works not for all x52s - i have my 3rd now autsch i didnt follow the " dont touch running system" saying )

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

lol thanks, my biggest concern for these sticks is to improve the spring. I hope they add this to the X-52 pro but just looking at these pic, i don't think its really strong.

you can already fix it in you current stick without any effort, see my MOD on this thread:

http://forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?t=15906&highlight=thunderdome

It helps ALOT. if you find the stick lacking lubricant, dont use liquid ones. Use thick lubricant mass on the hole where the aluminum axis passes in the disk. DO NOT lubricate the ring on the base. The plastic disc is suposed to rotate in contact with it.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

t increase the tension much more IMHO. the centering mechanisms limits it or they would risk to accelerate its wear.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P