Unable to update from dcs 1.5.3.52478 to 1.5.3.52724

Hello everybody,

Even if i red many thread in this forum i can't solve my problem.

I bought the gazelle but obviously it works only with the latest version of dcs.

When i launch DCS, it says that i have the latest available version but mine is 52478 and not the 52724.

I tried to use the command from bin folder to force the update but i doesn't work...

Could somebody help me?

Cheers,

Clopino

Do you have DCS 1.5 beta (early access) installed ?

Asus Maximus VII Gene/i5 4690K @4.6Ghz/EVGA GTX 1080 Classified watercooled/16Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro 2133Mhz/2 x Corsair 128Gb ssd in Raid 0/1 x OCZ Revodrive 3 x2 480Gb/1 x Seagate Barracuda 2 Tb hd and 1 x WD Caviar 600 Gb hd/EVGA Gold 750w psu/Corsair H80i cpu cooler/Windows 10 Pro 64-bit/Corsair 500R case/Corsair K95 keyboard/Logitech MX Master wireless mouse/Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog #41581/VKB T-Rudder MK2 pedals/TrackIR 5/Samsung 49" 4K 3D Screen/Samsung sound bar and sub.

Hello everybody,

Even if i red many thread in this forum i can't solve my problem.

I bought the gazelle but obviously it works only with the latest version of dcs.

When i launch DCS, it says that i have the latest available version but mine is 52478 and not the 52724.

I tried to use the command from bin folder to force the update but i doesn't work...

Could somebody help me?

Cheers,

Clopino

You have to use the UPDATER TO GO TO BETA.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2548018

so you would go to DCS world install location find the BIN folder in there NOT ON A FILE but off to the right

LEFT SHIFT+ RIGHT CLICK and in the dropdown should have OPEN COMMAND PROMPT HERE then type in

UPDATER VERSION 2.6.8.41 And Newer Use:

Type: dcs_updater.exe update <version>@Branch (ie DCS_updater.exe update 1.5.1@openbeta, DCS_updater.exe update 2.0.0@openalpha )

DCS_updater.exe update @release

DCS_updater.exe update @openbeta

8700k@4.7 32GB ram, 1080TI hybrid SC2

Hi OldE24 and Beaver McFanny,

Thank you for your help!!

It was that i did, but i finally found the page to download the new updater , i think that i didn't have the DCS 1.5 beta (early access) installed.

The only thing that afraid me now is to set again all the functions on the keyboard and Joystick ( i think we can save and load profiles)

Thank you agin for your help!

cheers

• ED Team

Hi clopino,

just copy your input folder from you DCS release install to the open beta version, it will save you some time.

C:\Users\yourname\Saved Games\DCS\Config\Input

to

C:\Users\yourname\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Config\Input

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2