Any new official missions coming?

HoneyBadger

There are a lot of good missions for the Gazelle, but most of them are done within squadrons for the moment. I can see several issues with proposing missions to the public:

- If they are buggy, you are in for a lot of trouble and abuse

- Every new patch means you have to check the mission all over again to make sure it is still working

- As you mentioned, the module is new, so the upcoming patches are likely to open a brand new world of possibilities for mission builders. So I guess they are a bit in standby mode.

Technically, the average time of the campaign missions is about 1 hr.

Thanks. I did the first one and it took about 2hrs, I think I took a wrong turn. I completed it and ran out of fuel about 100m from the helipad :-/

Yes the mission 1 is the longest with the miz 8. Normal. 2nd is already 1h long, globally the same for 3rd and 4th ones.

Just finished the first mission, no problems and got four kills on that convoy (I added more missiles when refuelling).

I didn't take that long this time, not sure how long as I paused for a ciggie while refuelling.

I realised the first time I tried it I was reading the Nadir direction wrongly and set off completely in the wrong direction, not changing course until Meatboy said to follow him. I didn't refuel at London FARP either so ran out of fuel and crashed right next to the helipad at Paris FARP. I can laugh now but it was annoying at the time.

Good mission anyway, look forward to the next one.