cockpit view

rattler

Can you change the color of the pilot legs,in cockpit view. I would like to have the Canadian pilot blue legs and the Thunderbird Red suit legs in the cockpit view instead of the US air force green. What files have to be changed and how would you do it. Very green at making skins,textures, etc. Need Help. Please. This is for the F15c using Lockon v1.02.

cockpit view (dredd)

If you can give me the proper image size or close I think I can get it to work. Then all I need is the same thing in Thuderbird red. If you have the size could you e-mail or post it so I can copy it and fit it in. I have to change it to a .TGA file but that is no problem. It will work if I have the size. Thanks for your help, this is the closest yet and I believe it will work. cheers

Argh! I just realized my legs are aputated below knees!!! :smilewink:

And where's the fly? :doh:

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Thanks Dredd rely appreciate your time. Just a question. Who made the green and blue legs. He should know how to change the colors. Just a thought, I would PM him for an answer. I can manipulate the files but I don't know how to build them. cheers.

Thanks Dredd rely appreciate your time. Just a question. Who made the green and blue legs. He should know how to change the colors. Just a thought, I would PM him for an answer. I can manipulate the files but I don't know how to build them. cheers.

In the image I posted? I did. lol

Its standard green and a copy with color saturation.

PM me if you need.

You need to get Flaming Cliffs 1.12a ASAP, you're missing out. ;)

dredd4hd0.jpg

---= 169th Panthers -Flt Lt.- =---

http://www.169thpanthers.com.au

tbdreddey7.png

AMD64 S939 3700 | 2GB Corsair DDR500 | 21" CRT

ATI Radeon X800Pro | 2x36GB WD Raptors | SB Audigy

TIR3 | TM-868 | X52 | CH Pedals | Creative 5.1 Spkrs

Dredd

In the image I posted? I did. lol

Its standard green and a copy with color saturation.

PM me if you need.

You need to get Flaming Cliffs 1.12a ASAP, you're missing out. ;)

Thanks for your help, got it and spent last nite getting it in. The blue suit is in with maps and now I will do the Thunderbird suit. Little more tricky as it has a satin look to it. Thanks for all your help.Forgot your pics.LOL