-= ACG MigVsSaber Server (EU) =-

IronJockel

-= ACG MigVsSaber Server (EU) =-  

160 members have voted

1. 1. -= ACG MigVsSaber Server (EU) =-

• Yes
    • No

Hi all. Totally new to the DCS multiplayer thing so please bear with me: I'd like to jump in with this server as I am most comfortable with the F-5E and like the matchup against the MiG 21. I'd really like to have some comms up while playing, and I see from the ACG site that they have a pretty robust Teamspeak organization set up. I also saw on the forums over there that they've set up this server with Simple Radio, which I don't have installed. Which one is actually used?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ACG server will hopefully provide us with a new mission pretty soon. Mission start will be early in the morning so it's not gonna be that dark and surely during the mission the sky will clear up. The mission's scenario takes place in January so it's all snowy. Bullseye is not over the same area for both teams. CAS, SEAD and transport objectives will be assigend accordingly.

Stay tuned.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

... I also saw on the forums over there that they've set up this server with Simple Radio, which I don't have installed. Which one is actually used?

Contact IronJockel; server's admin.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Will the server still be running till new mission is rdy?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

i7 4770k @ 4.5, asus z-87 pro, strix GTX 980ti directcu3oc, 32gb Kingston hyperX 2133, philips 40" 4k monitor, hotas cougar\warthog, track ir 5, Oculus Rift

The ACG server will hopefully provide us with a new mission pretty soon. Mission start will be early in the morning so it's not gonna be that dark and surely during the mission the sky will clear up. The mission's scenario takes place in January so it's all snowy. Bullseye is not over the same area for both teams. CAS, SEAD and transport objectives will be assigend accordingly.

Stay tuned.[/QUOTmQUOT

Merci :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Will the server still be running till new mission is rdy?

Yes it will. It crashes quite often, you're right. This will be fixed in the upcoming days.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Thx for the update...cheers

i7 4770k @ 4.5, asus z-87 pro, strix GTX 980ti directcu3oc, 32gb Kingston hyperX 2133, philips 40" 4k monitor, hotas cougar\warthog, track ir 5, Oculus Rift

Nice a new mission to mount more hawk kills, You guys thinking of having the missions on a rotate? Great server for the early jets.

Exactly. After a certain number of hours (maybe 4) the server will rotate and the other mission will be launched and so on. It will host the same aircrafts and helicopters with the same amount of available slots accordingly but with a different scenario of course.

IronJockel - server's admin - will have more leisure time next week and will be testing the mission thoroughly before approving.

S!

Edited by Alpenwolf
  • Like 1

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

On behalf of IronJockel I'm happy to announce the completion of a new mission for the ACG server.

- The Red team has Gelendzhik and Novorossiysk.

- The Blue team has Sochi -> which is bigger than both Gel. & Nov.

- AWACS for all planes (including the MiG-15 and the F-86).

- Same planes and helicopter used in the TigervsFishbed mission.

- Maykop is neutral but can be captured. When captured you get 4 additional MiG-21's/F-5's and 2 additional MiG-15's/F-86's.

Briefing:

Both the Red nation and the Blue nation aspire to expand and control more territory. Maykop seems to provide a high level strategic zone for further operations across the region. Both nations have already sent their ground units to capture Maykop's airbase. They're fighting hard by the southern side of the airdrome and not willing to give up. It's time to call in the airforce!

The team holding Maykop by the end of the mission (before server rotates) will be the winner. Otherwise it's a draw.

Note:

- Nukes for the MiG-21 are disabled.

For understanding the objectives read in the Red/Blue briefing in the server.

Happy Flying!

• Like 1

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

The server is great thank you again for that :thumbup: ... but the politeness that existed a few years ago ... no longer exists ... it's sad :cry:

What do you mean? I'm on he server right now

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Nice mission Alpenwolf, I like the view of the tank battle down bellow :thumbup:

I was trying to find the AWAKS Frequency on the briefing I couldn't find it, not that is is that important but the F5, huey ect have some very nice skins it would be good if we had access to them.

Thank you for the work

Edited by Decibel dB

Hey Lads,

Just a few wee issues with the mission that im sure are easy fixes:

External views still on F5 view & F11 view (seems F2 has been fixed since yesterday)

AWAKS freq not in briefing makes it a bit confusing for newbies to the server.

Server Stability is still an issue

Questions:

Once we have control of Maykop should we be able to rearm and refuel?

I seen there was F5 selectable there but couldn't get armed on the ground.

Apart from that it's a blast!

Edited by comie1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]