ANEMO Controll Light

DickeAutos

^ This, you need to find the switch and turn on pitot heat. It is on the right side near the INS panel if I remember correctly. There is 3 switches in a row and its the last one from the top with a reg guard over it.

i5 4590 @ 3.77GHz | GTX 1060 6GB | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 | 1TB HDD+500GB HDD | Win10 Home X64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The pitot heat switch is behind the master caution switch.

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you very much!

I think this procedure is necessary to get the CONF Light off - if I remember correctly:

If this is the light I'm thinking of, you need to go to the left rear panel and cycle the FBW self-test switch to clear it. It has a safety cover on it.

Thank you very much!

I think this procedure is necessary to get the CONF Light off - if I remember correctly:

DECOL requires the FBW test (and trim in neutral, and something else I forgot)

CONF indicates the G-Limit needs to be changed. (It depends on your load)