Ground Power in 2.0

CaptnKurp

Hello all!

I've been a DCS fan for just over a year and while I usually lurk on the forums I haven't needed to post anything until now.

I've been trying to learn to use the MiG-15, however when I attempt a cold start I can't seem to contact the ground crew to turn on the ground power. I tried this for a few other modules as well (MiG-21, F86) and was not able to contact them either.

I tried googling and searching the forums but haven't found any information or posts regarding this, so I'm assuming I'm missing something.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Make sure the airbase is set from neutral to Your coalition colour (blue or red) in the mission editor (click on the airbase, change the colour on top of the properties tab) before starting a flight. Otherwise, no services from ground crew will be available.

Edited by Art-J

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Make sure the airbase is set from neutral to Your coalition colour (blue or red) in the mission editor (click on the airbase, change the colour on top of the properties tab) before starting a flight. Otherwise, no services from ground crew will be available.

Thank you very much! I haven't messed with the editors much.