Aircraft 101 blog

DirtyFret

Very interesting read. Lots of info on basics and some advanced stuff like ECM and RADAR functionality. Very well written articles with references. I highly recommend:

Blog

P.s. blog is Not written by me, I have no affiliation with it except reading

• Like 1

On your lift explanation;

What I'm trying to say is Bernoulli and Newton only explain part of lift AFAIK.

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

• 2 weeks later...
It was written by me, thanks alot for helping me advertise it though, i really appreciate that

Here's another good read about LPI Radars and countermeasures of PLI Radars.

http://dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a456960.pdf

I don't have read all of your website now, maybe there are some news for your which you want to add to your blog.

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Here's another good read about LPI Radars and countermeasures of PLI Radars.

http://dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a456960.pdf

I don't have read all of your website now, maybe there are some news for your which you want to add to your blog.

thank alot for the contribution man :D , i will add information to the post about RWR later ( just a bit busy at the moment that why i haven't public new post :P )