VTB switches

FSKRipper

Markpoints are buts too, so you can select them the same way to be shown on VTB.

From my understanding, mark points are stored as WP nr. 91, 92, 93 (the respective M91 etc light illuminate on the PCN).

So I create first a mark point by pressing the respective button on the PCN (i can select it with the DEST key + 91,92,93) and then i press PREP -> 91 or 92 or 93 -> VAL but no symbol appears on the VTB.

Bug or I am missing something?

Edited by jaguara5

Mine seem alright. They get registered as 91, then 92 and 93, I can select them as DEST and they appear to be roughly were I intended (the INS is never very accurate). However as mentionned, I cannot get them as PREP, and therefore I cannot check their coordinates after validation, or modify them.

Also, I wonder if it is possible to clear them, in order to make now ones ?

• 3 weeks later...

MARK points cannot be edited. I'll check if they can appear in PREP.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."