F15c 16-2 Red Flag Campaign question

MadMexican

So i just purchased NTTR and FC3 today about 2 hrs ago and from reading the notes in bold red below NTTR description it says that if i purchase NTTR on or before late November that i can choose one red flag campaign for free. But i do not see that anywhere in the modules tab in my 2.0 version, with everything else. Was just wondering if i may have misread that or not, :)

• ED Team

you can check your account purchases here, it should have the dates there next to the order

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/personal/order/

Note: Customers that purchased DCS: A-10C Warthog while it was in beta (prior to February 21st, 2011) can get this map FOR FREE!

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Ok so i checked the link you posted BIGNEWY although it states that buyers prior to open beta in late November would receive 20% discount on future purchases and one free red flag campaign. And i saw in the link that i had 22.00 in funds available, until i clicked on the red flag campaign and it only allowed me to use 3 dollars of it. and there is a balance of 6.99 to complete purchase, but where is the free red flag campaign?