Helios projecting cockpit dashboard on the wrong monitor

Just getting into the helios mod and am having this problem. I have two monitors set up. I want the helios projection on the right side monitor but it launches on my main center screen. How do I make it launch on my right monitor, Windows is set up correctly 1 and 2? I am running Windows 10 and the instructions from Capt. Loz and Gadrock are for Windows 7 and a touch screen. I am not using a touch screen on the right side so am not sure how to go about configuring the screen along with the fact that Windows 10 is completely different than what they are describing in the configuration. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Pinefang

Just getting into the helios mod and am having this problem. I have two monitors set up. I want the helios projection on the right side monitor but it launches on my main center screen. How do I make it launch on my right monitor? Thanks in advance.

Hi Pinefang,

You have to use or create a custom Monitor config .lua file. There are literally hundreds of posts about this on the DCS forums. Search for Multi Monitor Setup Config or something. Its a lot to explore, but you will find some ready made files to grab and edit to suit your needs.

You have to create your own MonitorSetup file and save it in DCS. It will then appear in the DCS system settings page as an option.

Hope that helps.

Molevitch:thumbup:

SCAN Intel Core i9 10850K "Comet Lake", 32GB DDR4, 10GB NVIDIA RTX 3080, HP Reverb G2

Custom Mi-24 pit with magnetic braked cyclic and collective. See it here: Molevitch Mi-24 Pit.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] www.blacksharkden.com

bsd sig 2021.jpg