Broken toe brake on CH Pro Pedals

Hi guys,

Right toe brake on my CH Pro Pedals stopped working a few days ago, so I took cover off the right pedal and took potentiometer out. Figuring I have nothing to loose, I tried taking it apart and ended up braking the circuit panel... Any ideas where I could buy new potentiometer? I recall reading that CH no longer sells spare parts and to be honest I don't want to replace an otherwise perfectly functioning set of pedals.

Thanks!

That's a pretty common potentiometer. .

No, is not common potentiometer - these with 270/300 degrees of electrical travel resistive trail sold in electronic stores.

Is "joystick" potentiometer with special electrical travel trail, in case of CH with 50/60 degrees - type that is not commonly sold in electronic stores, but done by order for industry.

Need be replaced by same type, or the resolution, already small on CH controllers will be more smaller.

BobChurch - CH "guru"- about pot degrees: http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3837282/Re:_CH_josytick_spare_potentio#Post3837282

CH (Apem) still selling replacement pot's, in CH-Hangar > Hardware there's the email contact.

Mx22,

Look too for broken wires inside the pedal is the common case of "broken" brakes or rudder.

Edited by Sokol1_br
add info

Hi guys,

I definitely need new potentiometer - whether my original issue was related to wires or not; after I took potentiometer out, I snapped the circuit panel on it.

Sokol1 - thanks a lot, let me see if these are available on CH Hanger.