Changing Flight Model

=OPS=Slider

Anyone can, it up to the server to enforce integrity checks.

Unfortunately, there are several people out there modifying files. Same guys carrying 10 GBU-10 on a SU-33, etc. I saw them in The Flying Pandas server. What I do not get is why they alway want to hover infront of people in the ramp, like saying;"Look at me, look at me!"...My guess is they lack attention elsewhere.

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Do you mean this?

https://youtu.be/A7IvPdX5eMs?t=25

That is possible with standard DCS. You can hover that way with Su-27 as you please when you know how to enter that, and it ain't difficult. The Su-27S can easily do so amazing flip or dives under 100m altitude around a parking lot that it is just crazy.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Do you mean this?

That is possible with standard DCS. You can hover that way with Su-27 as you please when you know how to enter that, and it ain't difficult. The Su-27S can easily do so amazing flip or dives under 100m altitude around a parking lot that it is just crazy.

The one I saw made the aircraft behave like a helicopter. So carrying 2 600 gal tank, 4 GBU-10 and R-27/73 hovering level.

To whom it may concern,

Do you mean this?

1st of all, in the vid you mentioned it's Su-27, 2nd I said it was Su-33 in video called DCS:World Crashes and Bloopers #2

1st of all, in the vid you mentioned it's Su-27, 2nd I said it was Su-33 in video called DCS:World Crashes and Bloopers #2

Firdt of all, Su-33 id Su-27 but for more rigid lading gear and canards, almost same modeling (except now with PFM vs SFM) but it doesn't matter for the presentation.

Secondly, didn't define specific video, only said "latest" and that was the one latest from the maker.

Thirdly, I only asked about the "hovering style" as what was meant...

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.