EP warning light

blast

Hi everyone,

I just have a basic question but i didnt find the answer in the manuel either on forums.

Sometimes i have the EP (Electrical Pump) warning light turning on, just after the engine have started. What is it for and how can i remove this warning?

Thanks for your help

Hi everyone,

I just have a basic question but i didnt find the answer in the manuel either on forums.

Sometimes i have the EP (Electrical Pump) warning light turning on, just after the engine have started. What is it for and how can i remove this warning?

Thanks for your help

i dont think it is electrical pump, that is english and all the cockpit is in french.

Ty. I find out how to remove the warning by switching emergency hydraulic pump from up to middle (this switch is near INS). No i dont use the auto start but the shortcut keys. For some reasons the knob stays on the up position when using the shortcut.

i dont think it is electrical pump, that is english and all the cockpit is in french.

You're, in French it's "Electro-Pompe" :D

About the switch:

Aft = off

Middle = auto

Forward = on

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

No i dont use the auto start but the shortcut keys. For some reasons the knob stays on the up position when using the shortcut.

That's a good catch.

Reason is re-coding the switch from a 2-position to a 3-position one.

Keyboard was probably overlooked (I mainly use mouse).

spacer.png