KC-135R/T or earlier model!?!?

Caleb230CH

I know this sounds stupid but for those who would like to do this in the future or just want to see how they do it. A fully functional KC-135 would be an amazing thing to experience in the sim. Of course hours of just sitting but could be very useful and maybe better than just the old AI. It would be fully modeled and detailed from the front to the rear. You could have it multi-crewed for a person to refuel aircraft with the boom and control the boom. Maybe have them insert voice communication by frequency and intercom when boom is connected. All while maintaining a fuel balance. Even after you may branch it out with a E-3 for AWACS. It's all great thoughts that could work with time.

1ioeqDs.jpg

jTn1RME.jpg

odn12m5.jpg

UqSHyFm.jpg

Edited by Caleb230CH

~C. Wyatt

I fly anything that without engine(s), it falls like a brick... and well everything else will too.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm all for this and it may pull a few from the other sims, I would be happy for them to fly circuits.

ED should do the AC-130 / AC-130 Spectre Gunship first. Spectre together with A-10C, perfect match for CAS missions. Multi Crew Spectre how much fun would that be!

1st AC-130 cargo missions

AC-130 Spectre CAS

Then the KC-135

AC-130.jpg.35884052f16f871685cbb1e237b3d9b7.jpg

Edited by David OC

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link

I'm all for this and it may pull a few from the other sims, I would be happy for them to fly circuits.

ED should do the AC-130 / AC-130 Spectre Gunship first. Spectre together with A-10C, perfect match for CAS missions. Multi Crew Spectre how much fun would that be!

1st AC-130 cargo missions

AC-130 Spectre CAS

Then the KC-135

This would be amazing!

I still like the aspect of having a person controlling a tanker. :)

To much money at the risk of the governments multi-million dollar plane making contact with an AI. :lol:

~C. Wyatt

I fly anything that without engine(s), it falls like a brick... and well everything else will too.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]