(unable to reproduce) Oculus Rift goes black when rolling

Xpendable

For some reason, when I'm flying the Spitfire with my Oculus Rift CV1, the screen goes black when I enter rolls. It is instant dark... it doesn't fade in or out... it's just like the display is switching off or something. If I'm lucky, it will switch back on eventually. I am not sure whether this is tied to blacking our or not, but I don't think it is. It can happen even if it is a slow speed roll (both roll rate is slow and forward speed is slow). It doesn't happen all the time, but it happens most of the time. There's no way for me to be able to dog fight with this plane. Has anyone else experienced this?

Also the mirror is just showing a black circle all the time.

EDIT: I found out that mirrors were turned off in settings. I turned it on and the mirror worked, although as others reported, the FPS dropped dramatically with mirror turned on. I am keeping it turned off for the time being.

Edited by Xpendable
Revised title. Issue is G-loc transition and not Oculus Rift.

I have confirmed that the issue is in fact G-Loc. It does not have anything to do with the Oculus Rift. I believe the manner that G-Loc is kicking in is possibly bugged. In other planes, G-Loc fades in (or rather the screen fades to black). In the Spitfire, there is no fade transition. It's 100% instant blackout. i believe that it should be fading in just like the other planes, but instead it goes to 100% blackout just as G-loc is starting to take effect. It also doesn't fade out like it is supposed to. It's literally like a light switch... If G-Loc is > 1% the screen is 100% black. When G-Loc goes < 1% the screen switches back on. There is no in-between. The screen is either on or off.

Edited by Xpendable