Operation Piercing Fury Mission 8

kylekatarn720

hi fellas,

So here is my problem, you are supposed to radio a ground spec ops unit when u enter waypoint "Ip inbound" so they can help you with identifying the targets. I cant communicate with the ground forces at all. at first i thought that i was going to use the f10 radio function to talk to them but there is no f10 function after requesting the sam footprints. and i just watched someone else play the mission 8 on youtube in case im the one doing something wrong but the guy i watched just did the same things as me , flied throught that checkpoint and radio talk started automatically. it doesnt work for me. thought it could be some trigger related issue and opened the mission editor only to find there are no triggers :d. anyway need some help here cant figure it out myself.

• ED Team

The campaign is not full of bugs, DCS currently has some that effect most campaigns including the F10 radio menu. they are being looked at currently by the ED team.

All dedicated support for campaigns can be found here

https://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=392

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2