EFM question.

cubanace

If you haven't already, take a look at API/ExternalFMTemplate/ED_FM_Template in the DCS directory. There is a .sln file there that you can use to compile the whole thing in visual studio, and you can then use that dll as a flight model for your plane (make sure to select 64bit and release mode, else it doesn't work). It doesn't do much though, just a minimal example, but shows you exactly what the API looks like for implementing an EFM. The rest is up to you, lots of aeronautical and physics math equations etc., and coming up with an accurate model for your plane under all circumstances (attitudes, thrust conditions, control surface positions, damage etc.etc.). Not trivial.

Heatblur Simulations

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If you haven't already, take a look at API/ExternalFMTemplate/ED_FM_Template in the DCS directory. There is a .sln file there that you can use to compile the whole thing in visual studio, and you can then use that dll as a flight model for your plane (make sure to select 64bit and release mode, else it doesn't work). It doesn't do much though, just a minimal example, but shows you exactly what the API looks like for implementing an EFM. The rest is up to you, lots of aeronautical and physics math equations etc., and coming up with an accurate model for your plane under all circumstances (attitudes, thrust conditions, control surface positions, damage etc.etc.). Not trivial.

thank you for the information,i was a bit confused of the one that i had to work on EFM, i found the API and i will start working on EFM after i have learn how to code SFM and everything else,i am rather new at this but learning little by little so far i am loving the challenge,its priceless to see the plane respond dif after you have worked the SFM data, so i cant imagine all the things with EFM.