Engine Condition?

After I Fly the new Campaign from to time, there is a Mission where you come up with two different Engine power outputs.

How would be handled such situation?

After I landed in mountain region full loaded with Troops with dust protection on after manual reduce N1 Power is not good option?

Playing with the ELC's (to reach in the MI-8 cockpit is very awful) reduce also every time the Throttle setting, don't get constant power output of booth power plants but also I don't get it how it should work.

Would you real live abort such Mission?

Edited by MAD-MM

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

If you set the ECLs to T/O POWER and then reduce them to AUTO again, you need to cycle the Corrector out of AUTO and back again. If you don't, then you will gradually lose engine power.

Also, icing isn't always auto-detected, so if you see turbine RPM fluctuate, manually engage engine de-icing and see if that improves engine power output.

I've had this happen before, outside Tbilisi, at 500m/1500' MSL, in conditions where I didn't expect icing at all (temps around +4C, no flying through clouds etc).

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Edited by SnorreSelmer

ASUS Z170-P w/ Intel i7-7700, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSDs out the wazoo and a GTX 1080Ti,

Oculus Rift CV1, TM Warthog stick and throttle, TM Cougar MFDs, MFG Crosswind pedals and WheelStandPro Warthog (w/ the custom small Warthog plate)

Former F-16 Ground Crew @ RNoAF

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]