RB05 & RB75 Merge Controls

foxtheancient

I believe at this point I need two HATs, one for RB05 and one for RB75. First missile is controled by "RB05 stick..." binds and the second by "Radarstick..." binds. I would really like the possibility to have both on same HAT. Some kind of "RB05 stick / Radar stick ..." kind of binds. Is there a way atm or do I wish for Leatherneck to add this in the feature?

The Ancient Fox

You can use a modifier or switch. I use pinkie button on stick as switch to toggle between RBo5 and radar stick with mini joystick as hat.

Do you have the flight controls still working when the modifyer is applied? I was trying to get this to work with a switch on the throttle like you but I had to have the flightcontrols mapped to an axis plus the same axis and the modifyer to still have control of the aircraft when I was in for example RB05 mode. And that did not work for me because axis tune did not save for me then when I had two axis inputs on the same flightcontrol.

Here's screenshot of axis commands I use. JOY BTN4 is an on/off button on flightstick and the X/Y axis on throttle is a mini-joystick used to slew everything. Not sure how you're getting a conflict with flight controls Fisherman82. What stick and throttle do you use?

You even don't need to map that this way. There is bind "Rb05 switch input with flight stick (hold)". Belive me I tried drive the bloody missile via axis and I hit .... a house 100 meters away from the target. Always. I found myself more comfortable with HAT/POV for both Rb05 driving and Rb75 targeting. Thus this solution won't solve my problem :(

The Ancient Fox

Im using a Hotas Warthog, I mapped it just like you did, but if I would press your JOYBTN4 the flight controls would not be responding as long as I would be pressing it down to steer the RB05. I remapped it to some keys on the keyboard instead and that works ok but I was just curius to see if it worked for you.

Im using a Hotas Warthog, I mapped it just like you did, but if I would press your JOYBTN4 the flight controls would not be responding as long as I would be pressing it down to steer the RB05. I remapped it to some keys on the keyboard instead and that works ok but I was just curius to see if it worked for you.

I set my modifier up as a switch (meaning you tap once to change command and tap again to get back to normal as opposed to holding it down). To test I even reset it as a modifier that you have to hold down and either way it has no impact on flight control. I can steer plane and RB05 simultaneously either way. My stick and throttle are CH Products. The only thing I can think of is if your modifier was programmed to do something else too it could cause a conflict.