Radar Azimuth Bug

Revientor

Can you provide a track file?

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

I also noticed, if you tws lock in narrower az., if I put target near the edge (50deg), it gets crazy and loses lock... then if you relock, the indication of the scan zone moves with target while antena scan beam indication moves the opposite direction on the radar screen...

• 2 weeks later...

I won't be able to check this bug before this Friday's release, so any fix will be available on the next release.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Zeus, I have found one more bug...

I've made a mission, 3 planes. All planes have convergence to the same point and start at the same distance from it.

Now as I operate cursor, 40nm or so.. I will not lock the target which is under my cursor but the one closest to the azimuth scan antenna indication

It could be that all mentioned problems are related to the same cause/bug.

• 1 month later...

im not sure if this is the same issue discussed here but ive found that when ive locked (pressed 2 times) a target and have a narrow search area and is flying straight towards the target fom 40 miles and out (ive honed in on their rwr signal/and or know Place in space) the lock usually only last a couple of secs (5-10 sec) (no cranking on either part) and then the lock will break and the search cone will pan/jump to the absolute far right or left of the radar screen on its own. i can easily recenter the beam and relock but sometimes it happens like 3-4 times Before i get in range for a shot. this happens hands of so its not me accedentaly doing this. :(

ive only tried the training missions thus far so the enemies are more or less dumb drones flying straight at constant speed..

-----

My life as a child did not prepare me for the fact that the world is full of cruel and bitter things.

-Robert Oppenheimer, 1904-1967

TM Warthog Hotas, TM Rudder, Track IR 5

Next Level GT Ultimate V2 Gaming Chair Racing Simulator Cockpit

43" Screen