MYSE1234's Realistic HUD mod

@MYSE1234: what's up with the Mirage specific mod that you've linked in your OP? Should that be applied on top of the generic v1.28 mod for DCS 1 and DCS 2?

Either one should be fine.:thumbup:

Viggen is love. Viggen is life.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-10700K @ 5GHz | RTX 2070 OC | 32GB 3200MHz RAM |

The HD version isn't as blurry as the standard version, thanks to the increased texture resolution. Which makes it look more like the other aircraft. The non HD M2k is very blurry compared to the other aircraft in this mod.

So if I were you, I would use the HD version instead of the default one in the mod.

Now that I think about it, I should probably just merge the two. Just to remove all the confusion it's causing.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hmm, something seems off with the Mirage 'fix' applied. Some texts and lines are blurred, some are like the vanilla DCS Mirage HUD.

The CCIP/CCRP line is hardcoded and cannot be changed. It's like that on both versions for the Mirage.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

When I install this to \DCS World\ it fails IC with

'textures/font_cockpit_rus_2 @ fui/fonts/'

If it's loaded into Saved Games it does not appear to work. Can anyone advise where this should be?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The voice of the F-14 "Ambush" Trailer and F-14 Tomcat Instructor Pilot

My Rig: Intel i5-7600k | MSI Z-270A PRO | 16GB DDR4 2400 | MSI nVidia GTX 1660 Ti | Saitek X52 Pro | TIR 4 w Pro Clip