TrackIR override/recenter

I have the z-axis of my track ir setup for zooming in and out, I find it works great this way. The only problem is sometimes when hopping in a new plane I find myself in the cockpit with the view so far forward I can sometimes see past the HUD! Im not talking about the camera zoom but the actual view point. Only way I have found to reset to the default view point is to go in controls, reset the Z-axis to longitudinal head movement, go back in game and then go back in the controls once again to set it back to zoom. The num5 on the keypad and the trackir's own recenter button do nothing to resolve this problem. Any suggestions for an easier remedy?

i5 4590 @ 3.77GHz | GTX 1060 6GB | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 | 1TB HDD+500GB HDD | Win10 Home X64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There is a key command under views for shifting your physical perspective around, I don't recall exactly which one, but poke around in the cockpit view section of your controls and push buttons til your guy starts moving around. It's been on my to-do list to keep track of that command, because I need it myself sometimes, but I keep forgetting :P

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

Just tried that, for some reason it moves about an inch in the cockpit but remains generally way too far forward.

I've uploaded a screenshot of what the view looks like.

Untitled.thumb.jpg.d904740048fa0d95d76e37a72d8cc839.jpg

i5 4590 @ 3.77GHz | GTX 1060 6GB | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 | 1TB HDD+500GB HDD | Win10 Home X64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]