Radar not locking

mr_mojo97

Not sure if this is a bug or not. Recently I'm trying to lock air targets and they lock and then immediately unlock. The projected line on the vtb comes and goes. Never used to have a problem. Any ideas? Thanks

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

im not a pro, but i fly the mirage alot, i do lose locked targets when i do one of the following:

change radar range, slew the radar up and down to much,turn the aircraft aqway from the locked target or have the landing gear deployd^^, other than that i cant remember to lose locked targets on the radar. is it realy immediately? did you checked bindings? mybe your enemy starts jamming?

SFMBE

If you have the RP (extra fuel tank) selected in the PCA, it will prevent you to lock the target.

Check that you selected the 530d or Magic before trying to lock.

Envoyé de mon D5803 en utilisant Tapatalk

This ^

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Asus TUF OC RTX 4090 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb G2 | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds

Not sure if this is a bug or not. Recently I'm trying to lock air targets and they lock and then immediately unlock. The projected line on the vtb comes and goes. Never used to have a problem. Any ideas? Thanks

What was the target and range please ?

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Hi all thanks for your responses. Ok, the target on one occasion was just a tanker, range about 8nm dead ahead, same altitude. Don't remember if I had RP selected, will try that tonight. Surely I don't have to have a missile selected to lock a target now do I? Other examples were simple missions with several L-39's again dead ahead coming straight towards me with the same issue. I've also come across lots of instances whereby the likes of a tanker, helicopters, various other jets just don't even show up on the VTB, such as in some of Baltic Dragons missions amongst others. Then all of a sudden they will appear. Any other ideas? I'll let you know how I get on tonight if there's any change, in the meantime any other ideas? Thanks

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |