Multiplayer Campaigns?

Blarney

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I just hope ED will at least reconsider doing something about the inability to slightly change the campaigns so we can add at least two client slots. Me and my brother both own the A-10C and Red Flag campaings. For the campaigns accompanying a module its quite easy to set them up for mulitplayer and have a blast with a real wing man. But playing the Red Flags together....narda! I am not asking for a complete coop rework, just let us edit them, we have both purchased it.

Especially since the payed campaings were moved to the new keyless DRM system, there must be a way to let us tweak them and still key them protected so that only those wo own them can fly them.

• 2 months later...
I just hope ED will at least reconsider doing something about the inability to slightly change the campaigns so we can add at least two client slots. Me and my brother both own the A-10C and Red Flag campaigns. For the campaigns accompanying a module its quite easy to set them up for multiplayer and have a blast with a real wing man. But playing the Red Flags together....narda! I am not asking for a complete coop rework, just let us edit them, we have both purchased it.

Especially since the payed campaigns were moved to the new key-less DRM system, there must be a way to let us tweak them and still key them protected so that only those who own them can fly them.

+1 for this

Id love to be able to have a CO-OP 4 slot client system for the Campaigns able to experience the sim without the quirks of AI wing men and also the ability for Designers to make more in depth campaigns without the hindrance of the AI on your side

example like ramping up the difficulty level dependent on how many AI wing men you have or don't have.

or heck having the ability to have GCI or AEW& C slot / game master DM that can supplement the AI either as friendly control. Or direct the AI on the adversarial side. So many options are available to make a Dynamic or Near dynamic campaign. but outside of terrain this is what DCS is lacking.

my ideal campaign using any module based on what one owns having all theaters available

blue side say hawk/ FC3 starting aircraft basic flight a2a Nevada-transitioning to hornet -still Nevada, advance tactics - campaign then can split Caucasus or middle east.

red l-39 / fc3 aircraft Normandy for basic flight a2a transitioning to mig-21 -deployment to Caucasus or middle east. or something similar two aircraft modules used basic and advanced and a campaign that spans two more terrain modules..

Rift CV1: i-7 8700 RTX 2070 16GB 3200mhz win10. M.2 128gb GB Z390 Aurous Master. warthog stick on Gunfighter Base

• 10 months later...

I would also support this.

Would be nice to be able to fly this with a friend or 3.

If possible, even make it for more aircraft available. Like

COOP Flight 1: 4x F15C (CAP)

COOP Flight 2: 2-4 F/A18C (SEAD, ...)

COOP Flight 3: 2-4 A-10C (CAS)

It should be optional though, that if noone joins the other positions, they should be used by AI wingmen.