Multiple Servers, One Public IP Address

Currently I am hosting a 24/7 server, but there are times when I would host another closed server for a smaller group, or testing purposes. Is there a way to accomplish two servers behind one router? Is there a way to change the default port used by DCS?

VF-111 Sundowners

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Carrier Group 1 - Battlegroup Delta

Beware the lessons of a fighter pilot who would rather fly a slide rule than kick your ass!

-Commander Ron "Mugs" McKeown, USN

Commander, U.S. Navy Fighter Weapons School

2 Victories, Vietnam

You will need to login under a different account on the PC to run another instance of DCS

Note that runas will not work

Then use a different hosting port in DCS, 10308 is default , maybe use 10328

Then just stick a password on the server or untick the public server button (to keep undesirables away)

Then on your router forward what ever new port you are hosting on to the server PC , oh and make sure if using a seperate DCS installation that you allow it on your firewall

Edited by Johnny_Rico

METAR weather for DCS World missions

Guide to help out new DCS MOOSE Users -> HERE

Havoc Company Dedicated server info Connect IP: 94.23.215.203

SRS enabled - freqs - Main = 243, A2A = 244, A2G = 245

Please contact me HERE if you have any server feedback or METAR issues/requests

Thanks guys. It was staring me in the face the ability to change the port while setting up a server.

VF-111 Sundowners

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Carrier Group 1 - Battlegroup Delta

Beware the lessons of a fighter pilot who would rather fly a slide rule than kick your ass!

-Commander Ron "Mugs" McKeown, USN

Commander, U.S. Navy Fighter Weapons School

2 Victories, Vietnam

Thanks guys. It was staring me in the face the ability to change the port while setting up a server.

10308 and 10309 are used successfully without problems for many years. You may lose the 10309 server in your local server list but it is mostly available externally. Sometimes it is good to inform players about your IP: PORT settings in a ED post or on a website. :)