Unable to bind VR commands

Hippo

Hi,

I am unable to bind the VR Center and VR zoom commands in the options (and most of the other UI layer commands). Double-clicking on the command to assign a keystroke or button has no effect. I am able to bind all other commands without issue as always.

Version 1.5.7.7741.

please see https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3221521#post3221521

Edited by Hippo

System spec: Intel i9 13900KF @ stock,  Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB GDDR6X, Gigabyte Z690 UD DDR4, Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3600MHz C18, Samsung 980 EVO 500 GB NVME M.2 SSD (system drive), Samsung 970 EVO 1 TB NVME M.2 SSD (games drive), Cooler Master ML360 Illusion CPU Cooler, Asus XG43UQ Monitor, Oculus Quest Pro, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

It has more issues than what you mention also.. (mainly VR ZOOM)

once you bind it to a key or joy button.. it will stick and you wont be able to re-bind to anything else.

It treated my joystick like as if that button no longer exists. I had to go into the file and edit the code to get it to work again..

point being. if you get it to work, don't change it!!! (until its fixed)

It should be noted that nothing is bound by default on VR Center in the controller config menu's, but num5 is default. so obviously something is wrong.

More glitches: it is possible to bind multiple VR Zooms but you wont be able to disable them unless u go into the file/code. It happened to me

(for ex: I wasn't able to remove the binding so I tried to bind it to another joy button, usually automatically removing the 1st. but instead I got stuck with multiple, lol)

Edited by SharkBaztard