DCS 1.5.7.9337 Update 2 not available for Open Beta

docWilly

Gents,

I tried to update to latest 1.5.7 build today (DCS 1.5.7.9337 Update 2) but it´s not recognized as update and says DCS 1.5.7.8899.335 (my current version) is the one up to date.

In forum it´s said that....

"The update will be available today (6 Sept 2017) for an open beta. If no critical issues are found, next week it will be available in the public version.

By any chance did my "open Beta" changed to "public" version by one of the earlier updates ??Because I am unable to run the latest update right now.Thank you for an answer.

Willy

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]my rig specs: i7-4790K CPU 4.50GHz, 32GB RAM, 64bit WIN10, NVidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti, SSD+

A10C, UH-1H, M2C, F5E, Gazelle, KA 50, F18C, DCS 2.5x OB

Jup finch...you are right...as it went public for stable release actually...now I am updating. Anyhow...I started with openbeta and now I have stable release on my PC...whatever I did some months back in fiddling with reverting back to an earlier release...I must have caught a "stable" version.

Thank you for pointing me to the right direction

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]my rig specs: i7-4790K CPU 4.50GHz, 32GB RAM, 64bit WIN10, NVidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti, SSD+

A10C, UH-1H, M2C, F5E, Gazelle, KA 50, F18C, DCS 2.5x OB