Su-33 Project T10M Skins

Texac

Texac, thanks for your prompt reply. 
I noticed that the line you added lasty into the pylon sections does the trick: { CLSID = "<CLEAN>",    arg_value = 1 }, 
also I applied the same for su-27,  it is working but the pylon tracks still there under wings, how can I make it clean as you did for su-33?

thanks

Edited by archer86

12 hours ago, archer86 said:

also I applied the same for su-27,  it is working but the pylon tracks still there under wings, how can I make it clean as you did for su-33?

This is not an easy process. You will need to edit RoughMet or Specular and in some cases the Diffuse textures to remove the shade and reflection of the pylons.

For the Su-27 template you need to remove the shadows from the occlusion layer. For a quick fix, you can just paint it over with the white color.

If you want to edit a specific skin and you don't have that skin template at hand, editing is still possible, but at some point too complicated. I would suggest contacting the skin creator.

The Su-27 uses Specular textures instead of RoughMet textures and there is no shade visible, so these don't need to be edited.