How to finish mission 8?

Finnsky

Hey guys,

I absolutly love the M2K campagin! But I am stuck at mission 8 (the ELINT one). I do everything as told, kill all the bad guys and wait for Teeter to be rescued. I then get told over radio that I may RTB, which I did twice now. I even flew over the other waypoints listed in the misison briefing. I don't get any more calls / communication via radio and after landing at Vaziani the mission was not successfull. I am sure I am missing something, can you guys tell me what?

Thanks so much

That’s a weird one the only thing I can think of is make sure you put in the comms for vaziani and request inbound that might help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LUCKY:pilotfly::joystick:

Computer Specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz| GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 6Gb | RAM: 32 GB DDR4 @ 3000 MHz | OS: Win 10 64 bit | HD: 500 Gb SSD

Vaziani tower that is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LUCKY:pilotfly::joystick:

Computer Specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz| GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 6Gb | RAM: 32 GB DDR4 @ 3000 MHz | OS: Win 10 64 bit | HD: 500 Gb SSD

Thanks for your answers guys.

I contacted Vaziani tower before landing.

In the campaign logbook it says that i scored "50" in that mission. Is that maybe not high enough? I didn't kill any of the mission objectives (except the mi8) myself, because I accidently jettisoned my rockets :D So the targets were killed by the other planes using the f10 menu.

The Huey landed in the town and picked up Teeter, after that I got the message that I could RTB, together with all the other flights.

I have to admit that I skipped the mission now via logbook editing. I love the campaign, but flying that mission for a 4th time would have been to much for me :D