Weight loss doesn't seem to be respected for VTOL

Gnabbla

I've played the "Parking Hot" Instant Action Mission in Nevada and after flying for a while (33% fuel left) and without any payload but the gunpod I did a Short landing, checked my weight in the Rearm Menu ~ (17k Pound) and tried to hover a bit, but it didn't work at all.

So I reopened the Rearming menu and confirmed this setup. After the rearming/refuelling which didn't do nothing but just let it as it was. I could lift off very well.

I've played the "Parking Hot" Instant Action Mission in Nevada and after flying for a while (33% fuel left) and without any payload but the gunpod I did a Short landing, checked my weight in the Rearm Menu ~ (17k Pound) and tried to hover a bit, but it didn't work at all.

So I reopened the Rearming menu and confirmed this setup. After the rearming/refuelling which didn't do nothing but just let it as it was. I could lift off very well.

Nevada is 1800 ft high... but with 17 To you should get ir airborne vertical.

Please read my report again. It isnt about the hovering at all. Its about starting with heavy payload and loosing it still doesnt gives you access to the hover where as starting light just from the beginning does.

So I had to rearm myself by just confirming the the state i had (33 fuel, no more weapons) bit after that I could. Hope its clear now

Gesendet von meinem FRD-L09 mit Tapatalk

Please read my report again. It isnt about the hovering at all. Its about starting with heavy payload and loosing it still doesnt gives you access to the hover where as starting light just from the beginning does.

So I had to rearm myself by just confirming the the state i had (33 fuel, no more weapons) bit after that I could. Hope its clear now

Gesendet von meinem FRD-L09 mit Tapatalk

I have no idea... did you use too much RPMs? is the only thing, I can imagine... I dont know really.

I have not such issues.

Saw a vid the other day that real pilots of the harrier were landing on carriers with only a few min of fuel left and they were barely keeping alt..In the vid you could see that the engine was workin its but off to keep it in the air...I know this doesnt help much but it gives you an idea of the real deal weight allowances..

The "SCALES" of aeronautical performance will weigh heavily on your next move..

Never experienced such thing, and you probably have burnt up the engine, please ask other people in the main forum first, before taking everything into the bug report section, this isn't a bug.

Posts like yours are spamming the bug report section and making it almost unreadable for the devs to find ACTUAL bugs.

• Like 1

Saw a vid the other day that real pilots of the harrier were landing on carriers with only a few min of fuel left and they were barely keeping alt..In the vid you could see that the engine was workin its but off to keep it in the air...I know this doesnt help much but it gives you an idea of the real deal weight allowances..

The carrier operators regardless of the jet are operating with minimal fuel, enough just for a couple bolter and then head to tanker circus.

So harrier pilots just does the same.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.