MPCDU Question

Destroyer37

I know the Super's and the E's have MPCDU's that will display a colorized moving map similiar to the A-10's TAD. Can we expect that in the C Hornet?

Specs:

Fractal Design Define R5 Black, ASUS ROG Strix Z370-E, Intel Core i5-8600K Coffee Lake @ 5.1 GHz, MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti 11GB 352-Bit GDDR5X, Corsair H110i, G.Skill TridentZ 32GB (2x16GB), Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB SSD

I think that they mentioned it in a news letter that they are currently working on the moving map for the F/A-18C. So that means yes, they just haven't gotten around to modeling it yet.

But the good thing is that modeling something takes the least time in the DCS "module-making" process, getting precise documentation is the harder and more time-consuming part.

DCS: MiG-23

[sIGPIC]

[/sIGPIC]

Make it happen, and take my money! :D

I know the Super's and the E's have MPCDU's that will display a colorized moving map similiar to the A-10's TAD. Can we expect that in the C Hornet?

Well the Hornet has always had a map display in color - the HI(in the -A/B and early C/D) and the MPCD(in the Night Attack C/D). The DCS version even has the new AMPCD(an LCD based retrofit from 2004), so that would be a reasonable expectation :) .

JJ