Info on HUD disappeared - "ZeusFix" already tried

scorpion80

As the title.

The version is 1.5.8

I've already tried the "Zeus Fix" with the two files to overwrite, but nothing .

Down here a screen of the situation. For sure the ramp start is complete.

attachment.php?attachmentid=176188&d=1515967709

This is an ED problem. I have a possible fix for it. Unfortunately I am out of town and won't be back until Wednesday.

The fix is temporary since it will be overwritten by any new update. Hopefully by then ED will have fixed this problem.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

This is an ED problem. I have a possible fix for it. Unfortunately I am out of town and won't be back until Wednesday.

The fix is temporary since it will be overwritten by any new update. Hopefully by then ED will have fixed this problem.

Thank you Zeus! Will wait for it!

This happened to me and i didnt (as far as I can remember) update DCS, just gone back in and changed my display settings around so it reloaded and it fixed it.

Removed shadows, removed anything 'dynamic' etc.

Edited by Mr_Burns

The problem is that on some graphics settings, I don't know which, DCS won't display the symbols.

I am creating a quickfix for this (where did I heard that before :) ? ) so you can use the HUD.

This fix will disappear on next update so if it is not fixed then reapply.

I'll have it ready today.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."