R 600 incoming ...

In my case Ill buy the strongest CPU arround, that will limit the GFX wich I rarely needed to the fullest anyway. The GTS 320MB seems a good stopgap card untill I verify if I need anything stronger later on.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

I should warn you all - 320MB of RAM won't cut it when running high resolutions (higher than 1600x1200). I'd still wait a bit more for GTX prices to drop some more and get one. It seems it's the only card that can keep up with new games.

Another GTS 320MB review:

http://www.guru3d.com/article/Videocards/416/20/

Very true, but that was known with the 640mb too... if one was viewing 1920x1200 or greater it would have to be Gtx or < ... That gets into insane spending...

and Cali... my situation, it makes it a tinge less moronic when you sell your old stuff while it still has value, that, and im just getting mobo, cpu, and ram.

Hey, we've kind of hijacked this thread... to the OP... These pictures just wont die, they were first called fakes but they're persisting... If the card is 12in long then that's amazing... people are going too need to take a rotary tool to their cases or buy full towers to fit it... The size is an issue, but not as much as price to performance comparison...

as we all know........they come out with new stuff every week.

People like to say this, I even have... but on a core level it's just not true. We not to long ago got off a nearly 2 year period where it was AMD with S939-NF4-DDR1 .... Now the holy trinity is Intel, Socket 775-965 or 975-and DDR2. That last one arrived 4 months ago and will continue for quite awhile... Yeh things come out all the time, but not so much as to make things completely wonky...

I have heard numerous times that the inquirer is too sensationalist. Take it with a grain of salt.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

I have heard numerous times that the inquirer is too sensationalist. Take it with a grain of salt.

I'm in the hardware "scence" for lots of years already and I have heard those things about the Inq lots of times, but me and other people start realizing that in the past years the Inq was right in a lot of things and people start respecting it.

I'm not saying that all that info about the R600 is true, but don't decry the Inq;)

Lets hope this info is really true because if it is, the R600 will be an angry beast.

6700K | ASUS Z170 | 32GB RAM | GTX 680 | 850EVO

I'm in the hardware "scence" for lots of years already and I have heard those things about the Inq lots of times, but me and other people start realizing that in the past years the Inq was right in a lot of things and people start respecting it.

I'm not saying that all that info about the R600 is true, but don't decry the Inq;)

Lets hope this info is really true because if it is, the R600 will be an angry beast.

So what you're saying is that sometimes they're prophetic.... Hrmmmmm Thanks MrProphet ...lol

He's right though.... they're wrong enough times though that I view their page as entertainment