how many of you are looking at getting S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl

Civil_Genius

I've been following this game for the last...oh, three years or something, and I will definately be getting it. I find the Chernobyl-disaster a haunting, scary and horrible thing, yet it interests me greatly. Been waiting for a game from this setting for years.

Regards

Fjordmonkey

Clustermunitions is just another way of saying that you don't like someone.

I used to like people, then people ruined that for me.

What I dislike about S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is the way the guns are modeled and animated. If you notice it is same as in fastpaced shooters like CS etc. Guns are actually mirror images of themselves. So empty shells fly in front of your face, lol. Some people find it cool, but since I'm a gunz gunz freak, like to shoot in RL from highpowered rifles and pistols a lot :D, I will never fully get used to it. I just hope someone will mod the game, create realistic gun models and animate hands for them properly.

Downloading AA and only has 75:17:31 hours to go. lol

OMG? What's your connection...

Get it via bittorrent networks or from some good http/ftp server. If you need links cuz you're too bored to look for them yourself, just shout.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

OMG? What's your connection...

Get it via bittorrent networks or from some good http/ftp server. If you need links cuz you're too bored to look for them yourself, just shout.

ADSL...I'm in Thailand, though, so I guess instead of using fiber optic cables they use ropes and chains. LOL Speed is advertised at 100 mbps. But download speed fluctuates between 30ish all the way down to 7ish. Bittorrent wasn't any faster, either. Yes, link to good server would be nice. :D

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P