Courier PV800 / Autopilot Channel Bug

Shein

So with the release of 2.5 into beta, I went to go fly my favorite KA-50 mission, Courier.

For whatever reason, I seem to be unable to engage the autopilot stabilization channels. Did a search for this and yielded no results...

I tried cold starting in a different mission and had no issues, to make sure it wasn't me messing up the cold start procedure somehow. Next I tried using the CHEAT autostart function in the courier mission.

The channels are still unable to be engaged. Even the autostart cheat didn't engage them.

The PV800 is also inoperative, and I noticed there are no waypoints in the mission. Could this have been a translation error from 1.58 to 2.5?

I just flew it, I use Helios for my gauges on multiple monitors. The AP channels do come on. Just with 2.5, the lights are VERY hard to see.

Reaper6

"De oppresso liber"

NZXT Phantom Full Tower, Intel Core i7 4960X Processor(6x 3.60GHz/15MB L3Cache) 20% Overclocking, 64GB DDR3-2133 Memory, NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Black-6GB SLI Mode(Dual Cards), Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4 Motherboard, ViewSonic PJD5132 SVGA Multi-Region 3D Ready Portable DLP Projector, Track IR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog, Cougar MFDs.

Hi Shein

This issue has been around for a while from 2.2.0 and seems to related to deferred shading, Ive had these issues Try Deferred shading off with the standard cockpits, If you want it on try Ricardo's cockpits for the Shark they seem to work quite well, I'm in the middle of checking this issue in v2.5.0 as I write this and have noticed some other issues as well. Hope this helps guys.

Chilliblast, ASUS P8-Z77-V Pro, I7 3770K@3-5GHz, 16GB Corsair PC-3 12800 DDR3 @1600MHz, MSi GTX 1080 8GB, Creative SBZ, Logitech LT Z906 5.1, ASUS 24"Monitor 1080 60Hz,120GB SSD, 1TB SSD, 2TB HDD, 4TB HDD, Corsair CX 750W PSu, Win 10 Home Prem 64bit, TM Warthog, TM T Flight Pedals. Track IR, Occulus Rift S, Black Shark SA, DCS A-10C SA, All DCS Current Aircraft Modules, DCS 2.5 Stable and Beta.

Hi All

Apologies for my haste in submitting my last post, The issue I was referring to was regarding auto hover, I haven't tested the full autopilot system as yet usually manual flying, they may be related as a few other things didn't seem to work with DS enabled, I'm still investigating the Shark in v2.5 along with all the others. Will keep you posted.

Happy Bug Hunting!!

Chilliblast, ASUS P8-Z77-V Pro, I7 3770K@3-5GHz, 16GB Corsair PC-3 12800 DDR3 @1600MHz, MSi GTX 1080 8GB, Creative SBZ, Logitech LT Z906 5.1, ASUS 24"Monitor 1080 60Hz,120GB SSD, 1TB SSD, 2TB HDD, 4TB HDD, Corsair CX 750W PSu, Win 10 Home Prem 64bit, TM Warthog, TM T Flight Pedals. Track IR, Occulus Rift S, Black Shark SA, DCS A-10C SA, All DCS Current Aircraft Modules, DCS 2.5 Stable and Beta.

Hi All

Back again sorry my fault, please disregard previous posts, I was using an add on cockpit that appears to not be working correctly in the new version, went back to default English cockpit and apart from auto pilot switch states not being very clear, what limited testing done so far seems to be working, so will keep you posted.