MP_Loading_issues_Bug_report

Dr.Goose

Dear ED

I would just like to further inform you of a problem I have been having.

When I enter MP it take approx. 5min to load in the screen and once in the in the selection screen I have approx 0.25fps, so far nothing that hasn't been reported. But if I select an Aircraft and continue to "Briefing" and then "fly", I end up at my parking spot but my aircraft won't load and the fps continues to be at 0.25fps.

The Task Manager shows DCS as "not responding" and at a ram usage of 11+GB (at times 13+GB (Commit at even 18+GB)).

I do not encounter any issues in SP.

To my PC:

Win-10 Pro, i7-2600, 16GB RAM, GTX 1070, 500GB SSD, 1TBHDD

I hope this report will help you further improve DCS and I am looking forward to these issues being eventually resolved, I understand, that you all are working hard to make DCS 2.5 the best game possible and I am very grateful.

Note: DCS is a Steam installation

• ED Team

Hi Dr.Goose

ED are working on a memory issue that is affecting some users, hopefully the next set of patches will address this.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2