Photoshop manipulation of Screenshots.

urze

LIKE IT? ITS FRIGGIN SWEET!

May I make one suggestion? Put a slight radial motion blur on it. other than that, it's perfect.

I also like flying between the trees over thre rails. ;)

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

Another one, if you think I'm just wasting webspace, please tell me, then I'll keep them @ my harddisk

su27invertedpngdf8.th.png

yours,

Sven

One thing that strikes me about this shot is how much more realistic the trees appear.. I think that Lock On's trees are far to pixelated and transparent... You've actually increased the depth of color and eliminated a lot of the visible pixels.. So it gives you a more realistic experience ...

Nice Job Guy

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

Storm, they simply truly are magnificent! Absolutely amazing work there, I can really see the detail and work you put in, the trees look so thick and lush, while the grass, actually has grass!

Definitely not a waste of space, please keep these coming!

SU-30MKI

simvavatarhornetqg8.jpg

F/A-18F

...Beauty, grace, lethality.

su27lowpngiv9.th.png

Not as spectacular as the others imo, but not much to change here. I'm running out of screenshots :(

(Making screenshots isn't as cool as edit them ;))

yours,

Sven

think I can get some more but it will take a little longer. If you ain't tired that is

1337-Oblivion2-jpg3.jpg