Can't find the control for some buttons.

PLAAF

Please help. I bought MiG-21 a few years back but never had a chance to play it. Today I have gone through most of the pilot manual and I am trying to map out the keys. However I couldn't find the buttons for controlling the "nosecone position manual controller" (both increase and decrease) and the "SRZO IFF power".

On top of that, many buttons like "target size +/-", "Target angle" can't be mapped on the F-16MFD controller.

If you know where are those controls, please let me know. Or is this a bug that is going to be fixed for the upcoming 2.0 version. Please help. Thanks very much.

Edited by PLAAF

qLjvyQ3.png

My Adorable Communist Errand Girls  🙂

Led by me, the Communist Errand Panda 🥰

Specific entries for those controls are missing from .lua files for keyboard and joystick.

Certainly ASP span +- and vertical angle +- can be added for joystick. If you look at

DCS World\Mods\aircraft\MIG-21bis\Input\MiG-21\keyboard\default.lua

DCS World\Mods\aircraft\MIG-21bis\Input\MiG-21\joystick\default.lua

It is somewhat obvious how to copy lines from keyboard to joystick

For completely missing commands I am not sure but it looks like nose cone control device is:

devices.KONUS, device_commands.KonusButton,236

and SZRO power is:

devices.SRZO, device_commands.SRZOvopros

By looking how other commands are constructed as example perhaps these can be added to keyboard and joystick default.lua as well.

• 1 year later...

CaptureA.thumb.PNG.fd55fc1204e4ba0c5f0ce90efb0d93d1.PNG

i got the same problem...

OZOMASTER

A10C||F-14C||F-16C||F/A-18C||AV-8B||ASJ37||M-2000C||MIG15||MIG19||MIG21||F5-E||F86||FC3||P51D||Fw190||Fw190 A8||Bf109 D9||Spitfire||UH-1H||Mi8||GAZELLE||BShark2||CA||YAK52||CEagle2||L39||C101||i16||Supercarrier||

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WINDOWS10 HOME ||asus GTX 1080|| 3440x1440 34' ||sixcore i7-3930k 3.2GHz || asus sabertooth x79 || 32GbRAM 2133Mhz || TM warthog || saitek cessna pedals || trackIR 5