Struggling to Select SPI

Boosterdog

HI

My Set up uses a Warthog Throttle and an MS sidewinder. The Warthog is patched through TARGET, the sidewinder isn't.

In the controls set up I have to FFB axis on the Sidewinder swapped.

Using Lalt and the sidewinders HAT switch controls the TMS

Issue 1)

The Default Keys on the keyboard as set are the reverse of the TMS commands (TMS left is Ctrl up etc) - I changed them around. and set the hat switch accordingly. no biggy

Issue 2)

When using any sensor as the SOI I can slew the cursor as normal and set it with using TMS fwd (Ctrl up or Lalt HAT up)).

To select it as the SPI however the long press on the TMS up doesnt work.

In order to set is as the SPI I have to use TMS right. Here though it isn't a long press- doing that does nothing. A short press however sets it as the SPI

Its very early days for me and the A10C and long term I imagine a more suitable grip will take the place of the SW but something is clearly wrong about the set up and I can foresee issues down the line as things get more advanced.

All help appreciated

My controls file is attached in case anyone can spot something there.

Cheers BOO

Thrustmaster Virtual Game Controller (root) {DC9CB290-18BA-11e7-8003-444553540000}.diff.lua

SideWinder Force Feedback 2 Joystick {5C5B5850-0340-11e7-8001-444553540000}.diff.lua

Keyboard.diff.lua

MSI Tomahawk X570 Mobo, Ryzen 5600X undervolted on Artic Freezer E34 Cooler, RTX3080 FE, 32GB (2x16GB Dual Ranked) GSkil 3600 CL16 Trident Neo RAM, 2X 4th Gen M2 SSDs, Corsair RM850x PSU, Lancool 215 Case. 

Gear: MFG Crosswinds, Warthog Throttle, Virpil T50CM gen 1 stick, TIR5, Cougar MFD (OOA), D-link H7/B powered USB 2.0 Hub all strapped to a butchered Wheel stand pro, Cushion to bang head on, wall to scream at.  

Thanks FFF

That was it!!

Thanks for the fast reply!

MSI Tomahawk X570 Mobo, Ryzen 5600X undervolted on Artic Freezer E34 Cooler, RTX3080 FE, 32GB (2x16GB Dual Ranked) GSkil 3600 CL16 Trident Neo RAM, 2X 4th Gen M2 SSDs, Corsair RM850x PSU, Lancool 215 Case. 

Gear: MFG Crosswinds, Warthog Throttle, Virpil T50CM gen 1 stick, TIR5, Cougar MFD (OOA), D-link H7/B powered USB 2.0 Hub all strapped to a butchered Wheel stand pro, Cushion to bang head on, wall to scream at.